Crowdsourced List Building & Lead Gen
Have you been challenged by the complexities of building a true opt-in marketing list? Maybe you’ve been tasked with lead generation and are finally realizing that your marketing technology and CRM investments are useless without quality leads. Have no fear, RegReady is here to help! The fact is, technology now allows consumers to control the marketing messages they see and they will soon require that their explicit permission be given before marketers can communicate with them. Permission-based marketing has already changed the way marketers email and engage in social media, but very few brands have the leverage to continuously develop new permission-based leads across multiple channels. RegReady is that leverage. RegReady is a transparent, fair and balanced customer acquisition community helping marketers develop true opt-in marketing lists and sales leads. Through the power of co-registration, we help to maximize your content marketing efforts, significantly increasing the ROI of your digital assets. RegReady makes customer acquisition easy, ethical, and rewarding by bringing the power of permission-based lead generation into a communal setting.
RegRead’s Mission & Purpose
To facilitate the generation and management of permission-based marketing and sales leads.
To educate marketers on the best practices and benefits of permission-based marketing.
To provide consumers easier and more efficient ways to manage their permission-based relationships.
Our Core Values
RegReady is committed to the The Golden Rule – do one to others as you would have done to yourself – and how it applies to marketing. The Golden Rule transcends all civil societies, religions, cultures, geographies and anything else that makes us different. Derived from The Golden Rule where we
- We believe consumer permission is not a marketing right and needs to be earned through respect.
- We are not permission zealots! We are advocates of quality customer relationships developed through permission-based marketing and education.
- As an intermediary, we must hold ourselves to the highest integrity of transparency, truthfulness and fairness.
- As a community, we are beholden to our members as well as their customers.
- Member data is the lifeblood of our community and protecting its integrity and privacy guides our daily actions.